Monday, 2 August 2010

Teens on Trikes

I was amazed to find, on my browsing through the web, that there is craze in Oakland, Califorina called Scraper Bikes. Teens seem to be being kept on the straight and narrow with this great way to display their creativity by doing up and customising old bikes.

This is just one blog/website that you might find interesting to read http://originalscraperbikes.blogspot.com/

I find this terrific and a great pastime for the youngsters. But I also find it amazing that many of them are riding tricycles. I don't feel nearly as old now, lol

It's great to know us oldies are in fashion riding a tricycle.






1 comment:

  1. Now there's a stunner! Who'd-a-thunk-it!?

    ReplyDelete

If you do not wish to log in to comment, please choose from the drop down menu "name/url" - You do not need to add an url but I would appreciate a name rather than choosing anonymous. Thank you friends.